Saturday, December 03, 2011

Gypsy Girl

Just for yips and giggles I'm going to do a vegan theme this month. I'm a die-hard, though non-preachy, vegan so I'd like to feature artists devoted to veganism in life and in their creative endeavors. Let's give it a try.


"My creations come from that place between sleep and awake, a magical place where the world is kinder. I hope to tell a story with my art...to inspire people to see life in a more beautiful and compassionate way."
Who: Elise Hollandsworth Hartmann aka Dark Faerie Creations
What: Prints, boxes, dolls, jewelry and jester sticks
Where: Allentown, NJ
Web: http://www.etsy.com/shop/darkfaerie
Why: I stumbled over this mysteriously-named "The Gypsy That I Was" and had to peek. I've been a gypsy girl at heart all my life and my Halloween costumes as a kid looked just like this enigmatic fortune-teller. Don't her eyes just enchant you and make you wonder about her story? And what's in the box? And what's in the future?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home