Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pretty in Porcelain

Patty Lindbloom
Champaign, IL
These sweet sketchings captured in porcelain and preserved in hand-formed silver are the work of Boneyard Pottery's Patty Lindbloom.
I seek out artists that are hands-on from the ground up...Patty does it all so well! She begins by creating each sweetly painted porcelain piece...
"I then create a custom silver setting to fit each ceramic stone. I primarily use sterling silver, which I texture using a variety of techniques, including roller printing, hammering, drilling, and sawing. On some pieces I use a durable black patina and then remove the patina in certain areas to provide additional interest to the piece."
This personal attention to each piece really pays off in jewelry designs that pleasantly stand out from the rest.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Very pretty and unique.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Moonsword. Just wanted to let you know that you are the winner of the Gluten Free Asian Kitchen cookbook over at The Crispy Cook. Congratulations. Just shoot me an email when you get a chance with your shipping address and phone so I can get the publisher to mail out your book. info aTold SaratogabooksdotcoM.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home